Organic Stairs

I think rich tea are the wrong biscuit to be looking at. What’s their aspect ratio? 10:1? Would need a massive house for that to work.

For pleb houses you’d be looking at something with the proportions of an Oreo and that does not have the same elegance.

Spot the difference?

6164F332-E8B2-4F73-B6F1-B71571FE1ED9.jpeg

Edited by daiking
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hecateh said:

first image from Pinterest - http://residencestyle.com/architect-design/  credited but I can't find it on their site.

Second image  https://www.philipwattsdesign.com/bespoke/staircase-northampton

I really like the second one but way out of my budget

c47b856a88d1968d7c45e554c3abb504.jpg

430-spine.jpg

Second photo's approaching what I'm thinking albeit not a spiral. Saying that they're elipses rather than perfect discs.

Reminds me of the pebble staircase on Pinterest.

The missus just compared the second one to "the ribcage out of Alien". I love it. The underlying metalwork looks still molten!

Edited by Onoff
  • Like 1

As DamianTrench said, "the recipes might work"

Pot Sugar Cookie Recipe Using Dried Weed

Sugar Pot Cookie Recipe With Dried Weed

Recipe Tested By The Entire Budzu Team!

This 100 year old is so yummy but is still super easy that even a novice can make it!. These are great for people with nut allergies as well!

It is traditional to make this all with your hands, however at Budzu we are lovers of modern technology and we totally recommend using a mixer or hand held mixer to make it quicker and more fun. But if you like to get your hands dirty go for it!

Tools Needed

Kitchenaid mixer OR and hand mixer with standard mixing attachments

2 x Medium size bowls

Sifter ( preferred but if you don’t have one it still works fine)

Measuring cup full standard set of 1/4, 1/3,1/2, 3/4 & 1cup.

Measuring spoon set full standard set of 1/8,1/4,1/2,1tsp,1tble

Wooden Spoon or Spatula

Baking tray

Baking paper or parchment paper

• PREP 15 mins
  • COOK 15 mins
  • READY IN 35 mins

Ingredients:

Recipe makes 15 crescent shaped or 1 dozen medium cookies

• 300g of unsalted cultured butter – softened
  • 200g white sugar
  • vanilla essence 2tbs – 3 tbs if want it more vanilla tasting
  • pinch of salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 500g flour
  • 1/4 Ounce to 3/4 ounce of dried flower. The potency of the product is also to be noted and your condition. The number of cookies will vary also when you use more dried flower.

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie baking tray or line with parchment paper.
  2. Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add the vanilla extract and mix again until the golden brown essence colour is mixed though.
  3. Add the salt and eggs and mix.
  4. Add in the finely chopped weed in small batches and make sure it is all mixed into the wet mixture as best as possible.
  5. Slowly add the flour by the spoon full and mixing well and slowly. When its consistency is like dough, kneed to form little cookies that are as thick as you like it and then cut out with cookie cuts to make all shapes. (We made them thicker than usual but we like heavy biscuts.)
  6. Place on the baking tray and space apart as they will spread. Place full into oven.
  7. When slightly browned on edges remove from oven and cool on wire rack until cool to touch.
  8. When cooled, decorate as desired. We used white icing sugar and sprinkles all over and made a large mess but it was fun!.

TIP: Depending on the occasion you can make these into any shape you want or you can roll a section of this mixture into a log and wrap that log in Baking paper or parchment paper and store in the freezer for a couple of months.