trailer mounted concrete pump

ferncottage

Not the best pic but this is the line pump unit we used - even if it was on a trailer it would not save any space (it would take more as would need a tractor unit to out it in position) and weight wise it won't matter as the jeager needs to back right up to it? 

DSC_3345.JPG

1 hour ago, jamiehamy said:

Not the best pic but this is the line pump unit we used - even if it was on a trailer it would not save any space (it would take more as would need a tractor unit to out it in position) and weight wise it won't matter as the jeager needs to back right up to it? 

DSC_3345.JPG

Nice pic

Love the phone box

2 hours ago, ferncottage said:

Morning .

does anyone on here know where you can hire a concrete pump - towable as opposed to  truck mounted .

in Dundee -Aberdeen area .cheers 

Can you tell us why you want to hire one, I have used one many times and they are expensive to hire, you will need to drive a good way to collect it and a long way to take it back. 

If you don’t collect it you will have to pay delivery and collection. 

You can hire a team of two lads and a pump for £400,

you can get a line pump fitted on a 7.5 ton truck which will squeeze into a surprisingly tight gap. 

You would need a pretty strong reason to convince me that hiring one yourself is the way to go. 

• 10 months later...

NOV 2108 update 

i have been quoted between £500/£650 to get a pump+operator per day (8hours on site)which has to come best part of 100miles,so charge for mileage is in there as well which ever direction I hire it from.

still deciding which way is best to build  overall