Allen Bradley Integrated Display PCs

Onoff

5 minutes ago, MikeSharp01 said:

In the drivers directory of the windows directory might have  win32 directory in between can't recall exact structure and away from my pc. It will find them for itself and yiu can get the them via the control panel / systems memu. Make sure your don't connect a raw XP machine without the fire wall turned on, to your network in case it gets compromised. 

It's in Sys32..Drivers/DrvStore etc.

I didn't just plug into the ethernet port and try IE...I really didn't! :ph34r:

Brilliant result, be interesting to find what the fault in the DIMM socket is; might just be a dry joint that's vibrated itself open, given that these things were controlling gen sets.  Got to be worth a go at getting the socket to work, if only to get a bit more RAM in there.

10 minutes ago, JSHarris said:

Brilliant result, be interesting to find what the fault in the DIMM socket is; might just be a dry joint that's vibrated itself open, given that these things were controlling gen sets.  Got to be worth a go at getting the socket to work, if only to get a bit more RAM in there.

I might have another go but tbh bored now. Will probably just Linux it up and give it to my mate who's after a basic desktop. I need to make a presentable desk stand for it really to allow it to sit at comfortable angle.

(I saved the same mate from buying a Mac a while back by putting Zorin on his old Vista laptop! :) )

Touch screen wise all I can do is draw a square box on screen by pinching my thumb and forefinger. Said box disappears as soon as I take my fingers off the screen.

Any ideas on how I might calibrate the touch screen under Ubuntu?

(Actually Zorin OS 12.2 but Ubuntu underneath).

Cheers