A long way off for us

one post has got me thinking 

Stating that vat receipts must have your name and the address of the build on each receipt 

Whilst all the larger items do

Some of the more fragile items like consumer units Maybe the boiler will be delivered to my home address 

I recently found a delivery of security fencing dumped on my home drive Because I had included both addresses on a previous order

Is having items delivered to my home going to cause me problems in the future?

Think there is s section for receipts without any details on. You send details of the build and I think they will quickly glance over to make sure you're not taking the Micky. 

Is security fencing detailed on your planning? Wouldn't imagine it is liable for vat recovery

42 minutes ago, Oz07 said:

Think there is s section for receipts without any details on. You send details of the build and I think they will quickly glance over to make sure you're not taking the Micky. 

Is security fencing detailed on your planning? Wouldn't imagine it is liable for vat recovery

Thanks

Half of the security fencing is

Wire fence with planting either side 

It was to stop us putting concrete posts and panels

As long as it has your name on it you should be ok.

If I remember correctly a store receipt (rather than a VAT receipt) is ok for items below £30.

Permanent fencing can be reclaimed. It's listed in VAT 708. Temporary site fencing probably not.

Plants can only be reclaimed if on a landscaping plan forming part of the planning package. 

Edited by Temp
  • Like 1