Site meeting today

Russell griffiths

So today we had a site meeting with our case officer? 

What I learnt is no matter how stupid you think the information is you are providing show him everything. 

We had a couple of pictures taken from a drone that I had enlarged and printed, he seemed very shocked when I showed him these that showed how big our neighbours house was, even though we had given him this information with our application, he was even more surprised when I produced a picture from 1960 that showed next door without any extensions and just a 1 room chalet. 

So basically don't think anything you add will be silly it may all help. 

Edited by Russell griffiths

14 hours ago, Russell griffiths said:

So today we had a site meeting with our case officer? 

What I learnt is no matter how stupid you think the information is you are providing show him everything. 

We had a couple of pictures taken from a drone that I had enlarged and printed, he seemed very shocked when I showed him these that showed how big our neighbours house was, even though we had given him this information with our application, he was even more surprised when I produced a picture from 1960 that showed next door without any extensions and just a 1 room chalet. 

So a few mods to do to see whether we can win him around. 

Don't forget a good solid front door so your neighbour can't get in to beat you up when the planning dept make him knock half of his house down :ph34r: 

:D

• Haha 1