Anyone recognise this toilet cistern fill valve?

I need to replace this toilet cistern fill valve with an IDENTICAL one.

fill_valve.thumb.jpg.310cabfc7fcddfd8cc1e07f0653d2d11.jpg

It's from a Macdee concealed cistern.  The only markings on the fill valve itself as a very poorly stamped name that I think might be Kiwa or similar

It's leaking from a split in the plastic. I need to replace it with an identical one so it will screw onto the bit still attached to the cistern. It would be an extremely difficult job to replace that bit.

This part has a male thread about 43mm diameter that screws onto the bit still attached to the cisterm.

4 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Cr@p photo there Dave! :)

Is it one of these:

http://www.toiletspares.co.uk/compact-inlet-valve.html

Yes that looks to be the one.

the Cistern originally came from BES but while they still list the cistern, they don't sell a spare fill valve.

That one looks close enough to take a punt and buy one.

Hang on, I'm just going up to the loft here to see if I have one, as I'm sure I had something very similar.

Failing that, I know that I have a spare and unused one of these: https://www.bes.co.uk/abertax-magnetic-water-inlet-valve  as I bought it to fit to our 650 litre storage tank but didn't end up using it.  It's very compact, but I'm not sure if it will fit or not.  Back in a jiffy when I've had a dig around in the loft...............

Sorry, I've hunted high and low in the loft and can't find it, I'm afraid.

If the Abertax valve would fit then you're welcome to that - I could stick it in the post tomorrow afternoon.  IIRC it has a 1/2" BSP male thread and is extremely compact, much smaller than most cistern valves.

I have ordered the one that @Onoff linked to above.

The issue is it must fit the fixed part that is there, otherwise I have a very awkward crawl through a very small gap to reach the pipe fitting to change the inlet piece. (the top access I left for this cistern was not as generous as it really should have been)

5 minutes ago, ProDave said:

I have ordered the one that @Onoff linked to above.

The issue is it must fit the fixed part that is there, otherwise I have a very awkward crawl through a very small gap to reach the pipe fitting to change the inlet piece. (the top access I left for this cistern was not as generous as it really should have been)

Only other place I've found so far, pricier though!

https://www.cisternfittings.co.uk/macdee-compact--side-entry--inlet-float-valve-dvc100-8264-p.asp

18 hours ago, ProDave said:

It arrived today. Fitted easilly and all working again.

A big thank you to @Onoff

Don't tell my missus! She'll be wanting our wall hung wc fitted! :ph34r:

Along with the basin, shower, tiling, maybe a door frame and door.....lights, heat.....etc