Condor ASP commissioning

Jimbouk

I have my Condor ASP sunk in the ground with the sewage pipe connected from the house. Next week hope to connect up the power and waste ‘clean water’ outlet.

The manual makes reference to commissioning, just wondered what this entails, do I need to get an engineer out? Looks like minimal adjustment available... 

What have others done?

Commissioning = turn it on.

Well  that's all I did. Make sure the air blower is blowing bubbles and when "waste" enters, a corresponding amount comes out the other end.

Mine has been in proper use now since April and still discharging  nice clean water.

I take it you have at least filled it with fresh water?

@ProDave i was hoping you would reply ;) 

That is just what i am planning, just wanted to check i was not going to unleash problems.

I had intended filling it with fresh water initially primarily to check that discharge pump works correctly. Then leave it to its own devices...

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Jimbouk said:

@ProDave i was hoping you would reply ;) 

That is just what i am planning, just wanted to check i was not going to unleash problems.

I had intended filling it with fresh water initially primarily to check that discharge pump works correctly. Then leave it to its own devices...

Thanks

pretty sure they should be filled in parallel to you backfilling them as it stops the soil/concrete crushing them ..! If it’s in the ground it should be full already ..!