OS Maps 1:1250 or 1:2500

Ed_MK

Damn !

I realised that the maps i bought online are 1:200 and 1:500, and i already had these and so didn't need to reorder :(

and now i find the application ACTUALLY requires a 1:1250 or a 1:2500 version.

I am loathe to fork out £25 again ...is there another way to get them ?

Ps
I know its my fault ..i should have checked the right box at checkout

and yes i have tried t contact the company and of course

i havent had a response

Just adjust the scale of the 1:200 using CAD package to ensure it scales correctly then overwrite the scale on the map, Job done!B| They only need the map for information and they won't scale off it as its too big to have any meaningful measure at 1:1250, as a line width is a significant distance on the ground. Actually thinking about it you just need to say the scale printed at A3 (or some such) so might be easier depending, just shrink the image until it prints at 1:2500 at A3, on what print size you went for in the order.

Planning portal says typically requires 1:1250 or 1:2500.  Remember reading somewhere that location plan should show two independent roads near the property, if the 1:500 shows that, may be acceptable.

2 hours ago, richi said:

Good old streetmap.co.uk will give you 1:2500 OS maps that you can screenshot.

For example: streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=466546&Y=158103&A=Y&Z=106&ax=468046&ay=158103

Any licensing issue with that approach? I'm not sure anyone would get found out, but worth pointing out the slight risk if it does exist.