7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Your gonna need two

Hmm do you think I could convince the National Park to let me have one on the basis of the ecological benefits of storing vast quantities of insulation? We only manage to get an extra 10x8 outbuilding by proclaiming it was a "recycling store". :) 

Edited by Barney12

60'x30', a big meccano kit! first one i've done and i'm quite pleased!, 'insulation' is the fibre cement roof. need a decent size to build the kit in, will end up as 2/3 stabling 1/3 workshop/garage for me. it's surprising what you can do with a tape, a water level and a merlo!

simon

I've just completed a shed like that for a mate.  We dug holes and then poured a concrete base in each hole - all at the correct depth - frame then sat on these.  Worked out well for us.  Others bolt them down.  We put around a m3 around each leg.

No, we decided that the two of us were unlikely to get them in accurately enough.  We dug holes and then put a level concrete base in them - the frame sat on these. We squared it up and then filled the holes in.  Took 3 of us a day in total.