Help - Replacement Vanity Sink

Have contacted iBathUK to see if I can just get a basin, think there is a 15mm difference in width but don't think that will matter, worst case will be I get a new unit and hope it lies up with the holes already made in the wall

I think I may have found a replacement - but just want to ensure I haven't missed anything.

To recap - I have a large crack in this basin whose dimensions are in the first pic below

I have found a sink that look similar here that is for this vanity unit.

The only dimensions I can find are the second picture.

Now I can see that the original sink has a width of 785 and the new sink loos to be a bit more that the vanity width of 796 (and from similar links earlier in the thread are likely to be 800+-2) the depth is the same at 445 and the height probable doesn't really matter.  THe radius of the curve is the big unknown

For £105 delivered do I risk it, yes the sizes are different but not by much, only thing that might be an issue is the radius of the curve at the front.

Alternative is to get this black vanity unit from Victoria Plumb for £207 which is the same sink.

I'm erring on the side of the £105 option, but am I missing anything?

Sink.PNG

Vanity.PNG

Edited by Calvinmiddle
typo

On the second, line drawing, what is the 50mm, that is shown on the front view at each side and the end view on the front, indicating?. Is this the radius line??

Cant quite figure it out because if that's what it's meant to be the drawer line should also wrap around!!.

If so you can measure what you have to compare.

As you've noted you still have an 11mm difference in length to overcome.

On 17/07/2017 at 17:58, Calvinmiddle said:

Plastic Doctor

has come back with a quote of £395 + vat as the whole sink will need recoated!!!!

Looks like iBathUK may be the best bet.

Have you talked to Magic Man? Their quotes were per visit for me - was here for a good few hours doing my sink, wouldn't leave until it was perfect.

Just to close this off, couldn't get the sink by itself from anywhere - and didn't want to risk the sink above as the radius on the corners looked different.

But the unit below came up on the VP sale so got it and knew for sure it would fit.

So now have a black 800 vanity unit (without the sink of course) that I need to pass on, anyone interested?  Any sensible offers considered, collect from near jct 10 on A1(M)

IMG_4886.PNG

Edited by Calvinmiddle
Typo as always