Slating hammer

Can someone please tell me it is a good idea to buy this hammer. Just one person is all I need. I've been putting it off for days. 

Estwing E239mm Roofers Pick Hammer - Leather Grip https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0002JT0B4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_EFvxzbPYVAEPJ

Don't even think about suggesting  I buy a cheaper model!! Because this one will match my everyday hammer

2 minutes ago, daiking said:

Just buy it if you need this type of hammer and you're going to use it. Its not that expensive.

Thankyou. It'll be here tomorrow ?

I think need is a bit of a strong word.

Want , will use, will go well with my other hammer are about as much as I can justify ?

Buying tools is the one thing I can allays justify as they'll make me money. Also, having the right, and good quality tools, makes me work quicker, so a no brainer. 

Ive used my mates £200 chopsaw and its dire, compared to my £630 beast. Double compound means I'm not having to feed the wood in in any particular orientation too, so speeds up the cutting process. Same applies across the board, even down to the humble hammer ;)

Go buy it ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, recoveringacademic said:

But imagine going into Timsons to get that sign made up.....

" Nahhh mate, 'snot fer me its fer next door; she's too embarrassed to ask you  to make it..."

To which the reply is "cobblers" :)