Time for an Update

1 hour ago, recoveringacademic said:

Erm, no not EPS.

Here's too much detail

Briefly, here's the point: the blocks are wooden chips with the sugars and protein kicked out of them, dried and then embedded in a cementitious mixture, lightly fried for a bit and then bashed into shape. Ram a bit of EPS or PU into the corners and you have yourself a very well insulated (fire-proof) block. Light, easily stacked and cheap.

The first sentence reads likes a fast food menu :) 

Thanks.

It would be good if we could finish the job off: but due to an avoidable error (I could thump my stump - and I have two available) we, that means me, needs to shoot down to Wales (Crumlin,  Gwent) to pick up some more blocks.

@Nickfromwales, how far is to your gaff (from Crumlin)? Chance of a cuppa?

PM me.

Anyone need a load shifting down the M6, M5 corridor, from Lancaster to Gwent M/T? Got a Merc Shifter going  down in the next few days.

Ian

1 hour ago, recoveringacademic said:

Thanks.

It would be good if we could finish the job off: but due to an avoidable error (I could thump my stump - and I have two available) we, that means me, needs to shoot down to Wales (Crumlin,  Gwent) to pick up some more blocks.

@Nickfromwales, how far is to your gaff (from Crumlin)? Chance of a cuppa?

PM me.

Anyone need a load shifting down the M6, M5 corridor, from Lancaster to Gwent M/T? Got a Merc Shifter going  down in the next few days.

Ian

PM sent, but up to my eyeballs ! :(

Being popular is great ?