Rotary laser level recommendations please

I got the previous version of this (Eco Rotary Laser 400 Builders Set) - doesn't do the grading at an angle piece but can't find the original text for the Eco 400 - might consider selling as really I only need it for tiling now and may go for a small cross line level as it will be easier. Drop me a message if interested - everything is all in the box and in perfect working order. Happy to sell for a good price to a forum member. Comes with glasses, tripod, charger, staff etc. 

http://www.laserlevelshop.co.uk/spot-on-rotary-laser-level-400-contractor's-set---promotion~874?gclid=CjwKEAjwvYPKBRCYr5GLgNCJ_jsSJABqwfw7JTqJX6u4EL0glPtkSY-TD4ZAjAKy40rgMNU0xjkK8BoCGEnw_wcB 

Edited by jamiehamy
adding detail
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jamiehamy said:

might consider selling as really I only need it for tiling now

Good idea. A rotary laser would be a nightmare for tiling, and you would benefit from the cross-line too, but cross-line  isn't essential as almost all of your setting out will be on the horizontal TBH. 

I bought the Dewalt cross line. It's more versatile than a rotary, use it a lot internally for setting out and in my work for setting out downlights etc (where you need the vertical line)

It was still fine for landscaping levels and surveying the plot. No bother to go and turn it round if you have gone out of range of the sweep of it's horizontal line.

4 hours ago, ProDave said:

I bought the Dewalt cross line. It's more versatile than a rotary, use it a lot internally for setting out and in my work for setting out downlights etc (where you need the vertical line)

It was still fine for landscaping levels and surveying the plot. No bother to go and turn it round if you have gone out of range of the sweep of it's horizontal line.

Yup, my mates got the Dewalt and he's hammered it for years. Still works like new.