fakro supplier

Alexphd1

Just looking at different options for roof windows. Apart from the normal suspects roofingsuperstore sterlingbuild etc does anybody have any good sellers for fakro windows? Sounds a stupid question but are the windows well packed for damage as mainland Europe are cheaper for windows than UK even with current exchange rate.

I used Skylight International in Govan Alex. Really pleased with it - so pleased I bought another! Was a fixed light, alu frame with triple glazing and a really neat design. Everything is pretty much custom made. 

Not Fakro  of course - everything made locally which is nice. 

I bought 6 triple-glazed skylights and some accessories from a supplier in Europe. Worked out just a bit over half UK price with shipping. Factory made them to order and they arrived well packaged and intact. Shall pm you the supplier in case you want to try them. GBP is much weaker now so the balance may have shifted a bit.

• 2 years later...
On 13/06/2017 at 09:41, ragg987 said:

I bought 6 triple-glazed skylights and some accessories from a supplier in Europe. Worked out just a bit over half UK price with shipping. Factory made them to order and they arrived well packaged and intact. Shall pm you the supplier in case you want to try them. GBP is much weaker now so the balance may have shifted a bit.

just moving onto ordering 6 roof lights, who did you use?