Fixing plastic shed to concrete base

We have spent the last week making up this plastic shed from Lifetime (like the worst version of IKEA). We have built it up onto a concrete base. There are options in each of the four corners inside to pop out a plastic circle and fix into the concrete pad. Probably wise but no fixings were included and I'm unsure what to use. Can anyone suggest anything please from Screwfix/Toolstation so I can get it bolted down.

Thank you!

IMG_20220804_210253.thumb.jpg.1dca8d1df51a1c8197ff969ec98634cd.jpg

I hope it is in a sheltered spot?  I was asked to wire a plastic shed that looked very much like yours but I declined the job as i had never seen such a flimsy shed before. I honestly don't think the one I saw will survive the first Highland winter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProDave said:

I hope it is in a sheltered spot?  I was asked to wire a plastic shed that looked very much like yours but I declined the job as i had never seen such a flimsy shed before. I honestly don't think the one I saw will survive the first Highland winter.

Yes very much so, it is sheltered ans surrounded by trees. We compared a few and I believe Lifetime is better than Keter. It's this one https://www.wayfair.co.uk/garden/pdp/lifetime-7-ft-w-x-7-ft-d-garage-shed-liie1108.html

We paid £382 as it was an error price but fought to get it honoured. It is surprising rigid and we are lining the floor with some 10mm ply we have left over so it won't be going anywhere. The amount of bolts and screws it has in it should keep it together!

15 hours ago, PeterW said:

biggest washers you can find

I favour chemical anchors over mechanical. I have known expanding bolts to come free after repeated movement, which wind might provide.

On the other hand, chemical anchors require due care to install.

My greenhouse is fixed down by 9 screws into plastic pugs, into paving slabs and has survived several named storms. 

For your shed, the plastic at the fixings is the likeliest weak point, so I agree as above. Square washers for fencing are very sturdy.