Solar panels from Rotterdam warehouse

Tony maloan

Hello I am a new member.

I have a 4kw FIT system, now <7 years old, it is ok and puts out 3000KWH per year.

It consists of 16 x 250w Seraphim panels all facing west so slightly limited, I am planning to move some to East facing to take advantage of early morning sun, this then will get a bit closer to being South.

I use quite a bit of the power on oil filled radiators to provide some free ? heat whenever possible.

My plan is, if possible to add off grid 8 higher (560-600w) panels and run those also E & W to provide more output, this time however I would like to power an inverter type aircon unit which could turn every 1 KW into 3,8 KW of heat.

My question is, does anyone know how to buy these higher rated panels, in UK I am being offered 370-405w etc, and those are silly money.

I have seen good prices ($97-$118) from Alibabas Rotterdam warehouse but I get the impression they are not interested in small quantity orders.

It might be different if a pallet of 30 panels were ordered, they seem to stock good brands ie, JA,Trina, Jinko,Q cells etc.

Any help or advice appreciated.

Regards Tony

Why do you want a small number of large panels, rather than a larger number of small panels?  Why not just find the cheapest way to get the total power you want?  Why not match the size of what is there for easthetics?

Be careful changing the output of an existing FIT system/

Hello, the size is only a little different, my existing panels are 1650 x 1000, the ones I had in mind (560w) are 1985 x 1010.

I am not messing about with my FIT system only planning to transfer a row of 4 to the front roof to extend the day.

Four of the new panels will sit nicely in a row beneath.