Black breather membrane for exterior walls?

Can anyone recommend a black vapour-permeable membrane to cover ICF walls? Black cladding will have gaps so the membrane will be just about visible through, so need it black and preferably without any printing. 

Thanks all

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

Can anyone recommend a black vapour-permeable membrane to cover ICF walls? Black cladding will have gaps so the membrane will be just about visible through, so need it black and preferably without any printing. 

Thanks all

I had this issue too, the issue is it needs to be UV rated, most normal membranes are only good for 6-8 months sun exposure.

I think I got this in the end:

https://www.insulationsuperstore.co.uk/product/powerlon-uv-120-breathable-facade-membrane-15m-x-50m.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwzeqVBhAoEiwAOrEmzT_5sr9YFdkMhINvuCB9ID9Yc0ZX5fzyyREICT_M3SS4bJig4y1erBoCG64QAvD_BwE

Edited by Carrerahill
spelling

Thanks both. Stupid questions: does this get fitted horizontally or vertically? If I'm having vertical timber cladding, guess I will have a vertical batten then a horizontal counter-batten then clat on to that and the membrane go over the top of the vertical batten?

33 minutes ago, Tom said:

Thanks both. Stupid questions: does this get fitted horizontally or vertically? If I'm having vertical timber cladding, guess I will have a vertical batten then a horizontal counter-batten then clat on to that and the membrane go over the top of the vertical batten?

the membrane is fitted horizontally. ours was fitted to the external OSB of the timber frame. we then battened and counter battened on top of the membrane. we're also having vertical cladding e.g.

image.jpeg.791b7391888a5d64f69a0d1dfb46d656.jpeg

I do know someone who mistakenly had the Glidevale silver membrane and were having a shadow gap so they applied the black membrane on top of the horizontal battens which meant they didn't need to paint the battens. but they did check with the manufacturers of both membranes to ensure that there would be no issues having the 2 layers of membranes, which there wasn't but if you're doing that then I would advise checking with the manufacturers of your chosen membrane(s)