Suitable patio grouting?

I'm having approx 60sqm of patio put down with the intention of having the limestone the same as the interior limestone but etched to give it a bit more grip.

I'm having brickslot drainage to the threshold of the bifolds and another on the other side of the patio. I have Soakaway all ready piped in ready too.

What kind of branded grout do you recommend for maintenance free as possible finish for 4-5mm? I don't think I would need a porous grout with the drainage in place but I've heard about the brush in or water in grout which is porous but heard some very mixed reviews.

I used the brush in grout (EasyJoint) and it works well, very quick to apply. Bits can come out if heavily pressure washed but I just re-apply in the affected areas and works fine.

If you keep any opened bags in the tub under water then it keeps for a long time, however an opened bag will go off very quickly as the solvent evaporates and the resin activates.

10 minutes ago, ashthekid said:

Out of curiosity, would you recommend putting some sort of membrane down on the base before laying the patio to stop any weeds and things growing through?

If a patio is built properly, with the ground prepped and then build up with compacted hardcore, and a sand/cement bedding, there should be no weeds getting through anywhere.