MVHR design questions

The proposed ventilation layout my designers have put forward is generally OK but I'm not so sure about the first floor bit around the bathrooms here:

bathroom-ventilation-1.thumb.jpg.32a8cc36f6d4c5f95889b4dc810db9b4.jpg

My concerns are:

1. The main bathroom has two extracts in line, which seems odd as the second extract will be 'behind' the first at the door.

2. The dressing room has a balanced loop, which is ok I guess, except my wife has never closed a door.  Ever.

3. Why is the master bedroom supply duct not in the top right corner, away from the door?  Is it bad practice to place vents above beds for noise reasons?

All comments most welcome.   Should I relocate the vents of concern to get a better airflow?

(The remainder of this first floor has three more bedrooms, each with their own supply vent. And comms/linen with 2 extracts, so 5 supply, 6 extract in total)

Edited by Mr Blobby

Comments.

En-suite, needs to be above the shower not next to the door.

Master bedroom supply is in the wrong location, you want the supply air to wash across the room to the ensuite.  May be better at top right corner as you suggest or by the dimension 3370.

Dresser only needs a supply.  Not an extract as well.

Bathroom only needs one extract, the one above the bath is too close to the window, the other too close to door.  May be better above the shower also.

Linen room only needs a single extract.

1 hour ago, JohnMo said:

Comments.

En-suite, needs to be above the shower not next to the door.

Master bedroom supply is in the wrong location, you want the supply air to wash across the room to the ensuite.  May be better at top right corner as you suggest or by the dimension 3370.

Dresser only needs a supply.  Not an extract as well.

Bathroom only needs one extract, the one above the bath is too close to the window, the other too close to door.  May be better above the shower also.

Thanks, pretty much my thoughts.

1 hour ago, JohnMo said:

Linen room only needs a single extract.

Sorry, was typing at speed and not clear in my original post.   There is a linen room and a seperate comms room, an extract in each.