Shower room extraction fan

Need to fit a ceiling one with a roof tile vent and just wondered if anyone had any recommendations?

Also, any suggestions on a way to switch it on? I know normally it's with the light and over run, but that isn't great if you shower during the day.

Cheers

Vijay

My favourite was a switch next to the light switch for the fan.  Then you can choose fan but no light when showering in the day, and light but no fan when you just want to use the loo in the night.

23 minutes ago, ProDave said:

My favourite was a switch next to the light switch for the fan.  Then you can choose fan but no light when showering in the day, and light but no fan when you just want to use the loo in the night.

The light switch is fitted outside the room. You have me thinking though, I wonder about a kinetic momentary fan switch if it exists, that I could fit inside the room?

Switching options are, may be others but not aware of any.

Humidistat, but these are not great in the UK climate and humidity swings with seasons.

PIR could be with a delay timer, in and out in a minute does nothing, anything longer for example a shower or a number 2 it comes on.

Manual switch, our MVHR has humidistat, but is pretty rubbish, so use manual switch by light switch to make boost when showering etc.

Light Switching, as you mention no light on, no fan on.