New Regs apply midway through my project?

ashthekid

I watched this YouTube video today and in here he mentions that if you have already submitted you have to finish the build by June 2023 or comply. See from 1min in..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DevilDamo said:

@Temp Correct. So to design and build to the current BR’s, an application needs to be submitted before 15th June 2022 and works started before 15th June 2023. Not complying with both of those means adhering to the new BR’s.

OK that makes more sense. In the vid he suggests it has to be finished by 2023.

• 1 month later...

Can someone please advise regarding the new regs,

Looking at the text for transitional Arrangements  It states if building notice or full plans application or initial notice have been subitted before 15th June 2022 then ok with the older arrangements, as I have full plans submitted and passed with local authority prior to June 15th will I be ok with the plans and calc's submiited? 

6 hours ago, dabba said:

Can someone please advise regarding the new regs,

Looking at the text for transitional Arrangements  It states if building notice or full plans application or initial notice have been subitted before 15th June 2022 then ok with the older arrangements, as I have full plans submitted and passed with local authority prior to June 15th will I be ok with the plans and calc's submiited? 

Yes. Just be sure to start work  before June 2023. See above.

• Like 1

Checked with local Buiding Control they are saying regardless of the full plans being deposited and passed pre June 15th 2022, they say the bulilding regs had also to be submitted before 15/06/22.

I'd be grateful if I get some some clarification from the forum please.