Ivt air x 50 ashp ebay bargain or .... not

20220506_160911.thumb.jpg.3a327376b2bc984bb917dcb2475cf4a7.jpgHi all, long term bhf stalker here , been self building a house for sooo long,  its now an embarrassment.  Made lots of errors along the way and the latest by purchasing an ashp from eBay. Its a new ivt airx 50, 5 kw,   I think bosch bought ivt and now their branded as bosch, they are still sold as buderus as well in Europe . Would be a bargain but the thing is it came without a controller, usually found in the internal split system part called 'airbox '. That would have the rego 2000 controller in it and a pump ect but all these products became discontinued last year

Screenshot_20220509-154301_eBay.thumb.jpg.fad890ccc2e4c0c82f8c56246a7e480f.jpg by UK distributors alto energy. 

I have tried emailing around with no luck to find a controller and looked at some aftermarket ones on aliexpress. 

Seem a shame not use the ashp as the quality looks great, the specs competitive and it was very cheap. 

Any ideas what I can use to control it , 

Ideally with cooling option ? 

I'll put some pics of the connections for reference as would be great to see one of my rash purchases paying off with some help !  

Thanks for looking Peter,  I saw some electrical  forum that was offering diagrams to make a controller for this model but thats beyond my skill by a long way.  20220506_160916.thumb.jpg.8981a0b53b966f98789dd633b14017c1.jpg

Thanks for finding them, they sell the controller and box that signals it aswell, twice what I paid for the ashp but all in will be ok . Don't know how I didn't find them before, doh!  Screenshot_20220517-223653_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ba87c2743e909dcd01f3618a283196fe.jpg

Wow the price of parts for this brand..... compressor £1200 ...eek 

Yes it must hurt when something like that costs so much.  My pet gripe is if you need a new PCB for a boiler, something that looking at it and with the components it has would cost about £10 if you were buying it to fit in a television, has a silly price tag.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Yes it must hurt when something like that costs so much.  My pet gripe is if you need a new PCB for a boiler, something that looking at it and with the components it has would cost about £10 if you were buying it to fit in a television, has a silly price tag.

And it's nearly always just the filter capacitor that needs replacing on the switch-mode PSU - a part that you can buy for 50p