alternatives to 125mm pipe through wall

seen the posts of problems finding a coring bit for 125mm pipe which is internal diameter....Has anyone found an alternative method or pipe for easier installation? 

I found 125mm p10 pipe which is 125 eternal diam and which the duct pipe would fit over but the wall is 5mm thick so loosing 200mm2 cross sectional area (12271 against 10028) but I am not using all the manifold connections for internal ducts. Considering the loss of possible flow against the ease of installation should Is this a sensible option?

Can't see it being an issue if you just downsize for the short section that goes through the wall. Alternative is to core two smaller holes and use Y junctions and have two pipes go through, e.g. two 90mm OD. Or you can do what I did, use 125mm galvanised steel ducting that has <1mm wall thickness and a 127mm core bit.

6 hours ago, Conor said:

Can't see it being an issue if you just downsize for the short section that goes through the wall. Alternative is to core two smaller holes and use Y junctions and have two pipes go through, e.g. two 90mm OD. Or you can do what I did, use 125mm galvanised steel ducting that has <1mm wall thickness and a 127mm core bit.

Sounds good idea..but thermal bridge :(

Edited by gravelrash
imanidiot