Submit draft drawings with all matters reserved application?

southlakes

We initially had some draft plans produced to build a 4 bed detached property, but have since decided to apply for 'outlined permission with all matters reserved' rarther than full planning permission.

I have ben looking at other peoples all matters reserved applications, and notice that some of them include property elevation drawings.

My understanding was that an all matters reserved application was to show location plans, and block plans....not elevations of the property itself.

Can anyone clarify? Id sooner not include property drawings if it is going to increase the chances of any kind of rejection.

Thank you

You don’t need elevation plans no, that’s a reserved matter.

You might want to ask whether your application will be affected by the water nutrient delay though, not sure where you are, south Lakeland has a phosphorus issue. At the moment many councils can’t approve planning apps and I don’t know if this applies to outline too? 

34 minutes ago, CharlieKLP said:

You don’t need elevation plans no, that’s a reserved matter.

You might want to ask whether your application will be affected by the water nutrient delay though, not sure where you are, south Lakeland has a phosphorus issue. At the moment many councils can’t approve planning apps and I don’t know if this applies to outline too? 

Thank you thats really useful.  The local planning doesnt seem to have been impacted by the nutrient delay thankfully.

Just out of complete curiosity, do you know why some people include drawings in an outline with all matters reserved application?

48 minutes ago, CharlieKLP said:

No idea, I guess they want to give an indication of something. I’d put in access  usually as that’s more important and what planners like to see.

Regards access yes very good point.  I have seen a few rejected on that basis locally.

Sorry do you mind if I ask.... but I note that a planning statement is not a required document, but again some outlined applications do include a planning statement.  do you think it is worht including one as an oppurtunity to mention access and some other points which might aid the planning officer?

1 minute ago, CharlieKLP said:

I’d do a planning statement, yes. It’s not essential but it held you’re case for sure. 

I’d copy one online rather than pay an architect to do for a small application.

Brilliant...again thank you.