Rainwater pipe through roof tiles

I have a rain water pipe that runs from the front to the back of my roof which drains rainwater from the front parapet to the rear.   There is no way to add a downpipe on the front of the building so I have to stick with what's already in place.

The 4" plastic pipe exits the roof as shown in the photos but it looks like a real patch job....is there a proper tile/pipe adapter that can be fitted instead?     I'm having some work done so I'd like to have this redone properly.

Thanks in advance.

0032_ROOF_INSPECTION_DJI_0992.JPG

0033_ROOF_INSPECTION_DJI_0993.JPG

0034_ROOF_INSPECTION_DJI_0994.JPG

why does it need the extra bit of pipe stuck on the end of what looks like a flexi toilet pan connector??

id be tempted to build a box around it so it looks like your rooflight lower down. or disguise it as a chimney, but i think the exit angle would rule out most off the shelf items.

Edited by gaz_moose

5 hours ago, gaz_moose said:

why does it need the extra bit of pipe stuck on the end of what looks like a flexi toilet pan connector??

id be tempted to build a box around it so it looks like your rooflight lower down. or disguise it as a chimney, but i think the exit angle would rule out most off the shelf items.

Dunno why the extra bit was put on - twas before my time.

Here's something that might work if the angles were right

https://www.leadworx.co.uk/shop/lead-slates-pipe-flashing/pitched-lead-slates/