The Eagle Has Landed!

We bought our plot over 6 years ago and it took until just a few weeks before the first lockdown to actually break ground. 

It's been an absolute pig of a time but and we are finally in the house, albeit with still a fair bit to do.

Thanks for all the help and advice, going right back to the previous incarnation of the forum. I'll no doubt need more in the coming months.

20220504_180819_2.thumb.jpg.757b0c4eb5f81232e10e1424fed8f0a4.jpg20220501_184439.thumb.jpg.fb109d1b09c4deaced475e05c882ff03.jpg20220505_143632.thumb.jpg.534e27057bde52f4fa0876938845325a.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ralph said:

Thanks for the positive comments. We often focus on the mistakes and don't take time appreciate all the good stuff.

Looks excellent ..!

Just get the ground works back to straighten that left hand path though as that edging board is bowed …. 😉

18 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Looks excellent ..!

Just get the ground works back to straighten that left hand path though as that edging board is bowed …. 😉

Thanks! 

Optical illusion, path slopes up to the front, honest guv. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SuperJohnG said:

Looks great. How long will the stair coverings stay on?! 

The hard wax we are putting on takes a good few hours to dry before we can walk on it so I'm hoping we can get it done this or next weekend.

1 hour ago, MikeSharp01 said:

Brilliant work @Ralph good to see what can be achieved despite the privations of the dreaded COVID.

Thanks Mike, it's been a journey for sure.

2 minutes ago, Happy Valley said:

Just fantastic - wishing you many happy years there.

Thanks, after all this I'm only moving from here in a pine box.