Tile company reccomendations in NI?

JamieM

Alright

Anyone any good recommendations on good places to get floor tiles in NI?

Looking at tiles around the 75cm+ size though its hard to find places that sell many in that size

We’re looking a more modern type tile probably in a light grey and the missus says it has to be matt as she dosnt want to be cleaning a gloss tile continually.

Hoping to not spend more than around £30 + VAT per sq metre and have found a few around that price.

Seen a lovely 90cm x 90cm which was very nice though the price quoted was £54 per sq metre.

thanks

I got my tiles from this guy, got all my bathroom stuff from as well,

http://www.bfibathroomsforireland.com

Give him a ring and see if he has anything that suits your spec but for that size of a quality tile I think you will struggle to get it for £30 sqm. I got my 60*60 light grey gloss porcelain tiles from him and they need cleaned all the time!!!

• Like 1

Guest Alphonsox

We ended up using Bassets for all ours. Their prices ended up being much the same as everyone else once a bit of negotiation had taken place.

Edit >We decided to stick with a standard 60x60 as the price went up considerably for larger formats.

17 hours ago, Declan52 said:

but for that size of a quality tile I think you will struggle to get it for £30 sqm

yes, i think we may need to raise the budget slighlty or get a more regular tile such as 60 x 60.  i've been told that it can cost more to fit a bigger tile (and i'd presumme theres more potential for wastage)

11 hours ago, Weegaz said:

We went with a 800x800 concrete tile, looks fantistic

any pictures?  i'm not too sure what a concrete tile is.  I'll give it a google.

• 2 years later...