Best location for remote MVHR control?

Currently doing 1st fix electrical. My MVHR unit will be located in the utility room. I've just noticed that it comes with a remote control facility via LAN and I'm unsure where to locate this - in the kitchen seems sensible so as to active boost setting while cooking. But that's right next to the utility. Would it make any sense to have the remote control somewhere upstairs? 

29 minutes ago, ProDave said:

I find it more important to activate boost when showering, so it there is only one controller, upstairs between the bathrooms.

this is an interesting thread for me as I'll be thinking about this soon. Our Zehnder MVHR has an automatic boost when it detects an increase in humidity so having the controller near the bathrooms doesn't make sense for us. I guess every situation is different and I'm leaning towards near the kitchen for boosting when cooking. 

We have no remote controls. I just play with the front panel controller in the utility on the very rare occasion anything needs adjusting. 

No shower boost either. It does get steamy but clears quickly. RH the house is a pretty construction 55%. 

3 hours ago, ProDave said:

I find it more important to activate boost when showering, so it there is only one controller, upstairs between the bathrooms.

I routinely fit humidity sensors in each bath / shower room, above the door on the inside of the room, so that is not only automated, but also runs on until the humidity has deffo completely dropped / dissipated.

3 hours ago, shuff27 said:

Currently doing 1st fix electrical. My MVHR unit will be located in the utility room. I've just noticed that it comes with a remote control facility via LAN and I'm unsure where to locate this - in the kitchen seems sensible so as to active boost setting while cooking. But that's right next to the utility. Would it make any sense to have the remote control somewhere upstairs? 

Boost button in the kitchen, humidistats as above ;)