Radiator tails

Noticed the thread has snapped on the nut on the radiator tail. It was off for decorating and when refitting wouldn't take to the thread or would eventually jump off with a quarter turn.

I can only find extension sorts on Screwfix and Toolstation, am I being blind? I'm looking for a standard (they are all standard sizing?) radiator tail.

Any advice appreciated.

8 minutes ago, ash_scotland88 said:

Noticed the thread has snapped on the nut on the radiator tail. It was off for decorating and when refitting wouldn't take to the thread or would eventually jump off with a quarter turn.

I can only find extension sorts on Screwfix and Toolstation, am I being blind? I'm looking for a standard (they are all standard sizing?) radiator tail.

Any advice appreciated.

Do you have a pic of the item please? Would make life easier offering advice if we could see it ;)  

@ProDave that's the badger, although don't require the isolator valve.

The one that's currently on you can see PTFE tape.

Looking at the night you can see the thread has broken off and is "flapping" about. The thread on valve side looks fine.

Anyone know if they're all standard size? Found a couple of websites that sell them, also wondered if they went by an other name hence not finding them.