Rear extension under permitted development

Hi,

Having looked at the PD technical guidelines, my planned extension seems to fall between the examples shown for rear and side extensions.  The original house is in blue below, with a side extension built in 2008 shown in orange.  I'm hoping my new rear extension shown in green is covered under PD?  I know the example on page 26 of the guidelines shows that a rear extension cannot protrude beyond the original side walls, but if the the previous extension already does this surely my new rear extension isn't restricted under PD?  My scenario is slightly different to the ones in the guidelines.  Also, my new rear extension wont be running in to the side or across the whole back of the previous extension, it just slightly straddles both the original rear walls and the previous extension rear wall due to a doorway into the orange extension (my new extension is replacing a conservatory on the same footprint which has a doorway in to the previous extension).  I'm basically hoping that only the rear guidelines apply, which wouldn't include the half width rule.  What do you think?

image.png.2601865852673b52d7efb84e030fa578.png     image.png.08de970778df1ca729be8d0cf1abd836.png image.png.de5ab83c650e0f283bbf75dbb2d7471c.png

image.png.a7e3b1d819966b69afac3ae426aa8396.png

image.png

1 hour ago, JamesP said:

I might well be wrong but my understanding is that the proposed new extension cannot be built across your previous extension only across the original dwelling.

Plus one

I would move it up a meter or make it smaller 

Would save a lot of time