Salus 24v THB2430 – Auto Balancing Actuator

Rob99

Looking for these 24v actuators but there seem to be very few UK suppliers and those I have found don't have any stock and no idea when they will.

Anyone know where I can source these?

Cheers

Found a German site that says 5-10 day delivery so they probably don't carry stock either.

https://www.vigedo.de/hausautomations-systeme/smart-home/systemgeraete/112421/salus-thb2430-stellantrieb-mit-automatischen-hydraulischen-abgleich-24v-24v

If you really get stuck I suspect it would be possible to use a relay or solid state relay to control a 240V version using the 24V signal your wiring centre provides. 

Thanks @Temp

Yes, I could use the 230v version and they are available in the UK, but I'm controlling the existing actuators through Loxone so at 24v. I didn't particularly want to try and run more mains wiring when I already have 24v in the manifold cabinet.

Im not sure I'd bother switching to auto balancing. I thought perhaps you already had them and one was fault or something. Last time they came up on the forum it was about problems with them.

On 07/03/2022 at 21:59, Temp said:

Im not sure I'd bother switching to auto balancing. I thought perhaps you already had them and one was fault or something. Last time they came up on the forum it was about problems with them.

No probs here, they do what it says on the tin and improved my system no end.

Edited by Fly100