Patio doors

Could you please advise me?

I am trying to choose two patio doors and having trouble deciding with thresholds, cills etc. 

I attach a diagram and some photos I took earlier on. 

I would like to avoid the plastic cill that comes with the door and is 30mm tall, maybe I might order an oak 30mm cill instead, or maybe nothing, just sit the frame on the brickwork. 

What elements am I missing from my diagram?

https://imgur.com/a/PV881Zt

Nice to drop the sill as low as you can so that the flooring abuts the back of the track rail 10 to 15mm below the bottom on the door so that you don’t have to ‘climb’ over the threshold 

should not be a block under the tiles or they will crack. Nice to insulate the floor alleyway to the sill 

It seems I need to close the cavity somehow so I can sit the patio door frames over it, the "low threshold" door frame is 136mm plus two small ramps, total 236mm

Even though on ground floor, there is an underground space below, and the cavity is a void extending maybe as much as 2.5m-3m underground.

Can I simply bridge the cavity, as an example with blocks laying flat just at the patio doors area?

Not sure if it’s the normal to bridge cavity and sit doors on it. But this is the route we are taking and I’m not sure if correct, DPM under PIR and another DPM then UFH and liquid screed.

Regards. James

7075EA6C-D417-46E4-AD2B-33E389B89AC1.jpeg