static caravan - waste outlet

IanMcP

finally got the static in position now need to get the waste into the plant. I've got the 110mm pipe ready to slot into but struggling to find the right piece that goes under the van where both toilets come out through the floor. 

Is there a name or standard for this connector ? local plumbing just have blank faces and little idea. 

I think a single socket 110mm bend should push up and take the outlet from the pan coming through the floor. 

https://www.jewson.co.uk/p/osmadrain-bend-single-socket-110mm-x-87-50-brown-PO4D161Z

You can get branches that join 2 pipes together and exit to a third like a tee.

You might need a short section of pipe to fit in a bend that the WC connector will fit.

You can also get adjustable bends that allow different angles of pipe to be joined.

Photo's would help a lot.

Edited by Jenki

Most static caravans don't come completely "pre plumbed"  In your case you have 2 toilet outlets (posh caravan) and you will likely have one or more smaller bits of pipe to connect sinks, showers etc.

All these will have to be joined with standard waste pipe fittings in the best way possible taking into account other constraints like where the waste pipe needs to exit from under the van.

11 minutes ago, IanMcP said:

It is. And does that go into the 110mm directly ? 

Yes one end pushes onto the pan spiggot and the other end pushes inside a 110mm waste pipe.  you can also get them angled, a "bent pan connector"

Sorry if I’m not being clear. The pan connector is there from the back of the loo Sticking through the floor. It’s after that I need to connect to the 110mm 

does the pan connector go into the 110mm with a spigot connection rather than a collar ? Then it’s collars all the way ! 

That just pushes into any old length of 110mm. Then any standard fitting will do, elbow or straight connector. 

If you’re in the van long term I’d also get that pipe lagging sorted out as it will freeze in winter like that !