Do they only make left handed manifolds?

epsilonGreedy

I am thinking ahead to the routing of the hot feed into my UFH manifold and it would be simpler to position the circulation pump to the right of the manifold. All examples I can find show the circulation pump to the left.

Is it feasible to position an UFH circulation pump to the right of a manifold?

My UFH installation will be for 60 m2 on the ground floor with just 4 loops and 2 zones. 

Not mine, just Googled.  98% are left hand.  I guess it is simpler that way.  With the one below you may be more restricted with components that can be handed either way?  A plumber may give a proper answer, but they are too busy counting money at the moment.

Manifold-at-Fairlands-20130228-1024x768.jpg

• Like 1

Your photo offers encouragement.

I followed link from @Nickfromwales to the following product https://underfloorparts.co.uk/product/unimix-blending-4-port-underfloor-heating-manifold-with-grundfos-upm3-pump-uni-mix-temperature-control-mixer-valve/

In the description is says "the Uni-Mix Valve must be fitted on the left side" which got me thinking. So maybe the manifolds are ambidextrous but the add-on bits are left or right handed.

Some follow-on questions for @Mr Punter about his installation:

1. Does the black sheathing protect the white pipe at the entry point into the slab or is it there for another reason like brutal tilers?
  2. Do you reckon you have the optimal height for your manifold? I ask because in my small house I reckon the best location for the manifold is under the stairs however the UFH pipes will be laid before the stairs is fitted which means I will have to do some precise measurements to ensure the under-stairs manifold cabinet is workable.  
Edited by epsilonGreedy