Fixed pitched rooflight alternatives?

SuperPav

Coming to the realisation that we will most likely never open the veluxes planned for upstairs (bathrooms and hall), wondering if there's any recommendations for fixed glazing alternatives (TG), which would result in a sleeker internal detail (i.e. no visible frame/sash), with plaster right up to the glazing to maximise light and reduce frame thermal transmission)?

Only concern with these would be that fitting a bling solution would be near impossible whereas with Velux easily integrated...

Used Velux in the past and in terms of installation/integrity/quality they've been great so happy to use them again.

Roof is pitched stone (42 deg) and pitched zinc standing seam (43 deg)

• 11 months later...
19 hours ago, DCG said:

Were the roof maker ones better performing? What made you choose them?

I chose them because the manufacturer was relatively local to me (Leicester, while I am in Cambridge) so I could visit the showroom and factory in person. And because of the Passivhaus certification of the particular units I purchased suggested good thermal performance.

As sometimes occurs in self-building, the delivery of the units had a hiccup, but it was resolved satisfactorily by the manufacturer, and I am happy with rooflights, which are now all installed.

• Like 1