Vent axia s install

Morning,

just pottering on with the MVHR all Plummer in apart from the boost switches, it’s a vent axia s, anyone out there with previous experience with this? 

everything seems to be Running ok I think! The drain outlet see picture attached seems to be sucking air is that correct?

thanks for any responses ??

0870CE76-48FE-4391-8815-F0B56E5A2C0B.jpeg

The install instructions are pants so takes ages to work through and not comprehensive enough. I was told Diy install!!! , I presume 22 mm waste pipe just inserts into the hole followed with demountable connection for the existing pipe work 

4 hours ago, Taff said:

The install instructions are pants so takes ages to work through and not comprehensive enough. I was told Diy install!!! , I presume 22 mm waste pipe just inserts into the hole followed with demountable connection for the existing pipe work 

The instructions are pants . You need a believe a dry trap thing ( others will be a bit more accurate ) . I’ll show you mine if you show me yours though … 

image.jpg

Has anyone any simple instructions on how to work vent axia S,  gone through all the menus, it has not been commissioned yet and the manual is poor 

don’t under stand summer bypass/ frost protection.

fan speeds, how have people set these up higher extraction perhaps.

not sure if internal should be producing warmish air as mine is cool!

any help would be appreciated 

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Has anyone any simple instructions on how to work vent axia S,  gone through all the menus, it has not been commissioned yet and the manual is poor 

don’t under stand summer bypass/ frost protection.

fan speeds, how have people set these up higher extraction perhaps.

not sure if internal should be producing warmish air as mine is cool!

any help would be appreciated 

Lol

I just set it and forget it.

I do run it on auto. So it will boost when a shower occurs and have it only for night time ( schedule ).

Equally I haven't touched summer bypass ( I assume automatic? ) and frost protection just leave alone.

My vent Axis is running very cool. I guess because it extracts the heat it cools itself aswell; this I think is normal.

When you do commission it it sounds like an F16 taking off - don't be scared ?

44 minutes ago, Taff said:

@pocster???? think I’ve heard that once and shit myself! ? I actually thought it was aircraft outside. I emailed bpc to explain in layman’s terms. Keep you updated ??

Yeah it’s a shock ! Like the (expletive deleted)ers going to explode !