What's the highest temperature rated paint available?

Oxbow16

Hi

I'm not finding anything beyond 650C after an initial search.  Does anyone know if higher temp paints are available?  It's for internal parts, not the stove body.  

If 650C is as good as it gets, is this suitable?  It's not specifically for stoves, but...

https://www.toolstation.com/high-temperature-spray-paint-500ml/p64927

Cheers

Edited by Oxbow16

1 hour ago, Declan52 said:

Brake disc spray paint

Nope, you definitely don't want paint anywhere near your brake disks ?  Brake caliper paint only goes to 300-500 C.

3 hours ago, Oxbow16 said:

It's for internal parts, not the stove body.  

I don't quite understand why you'd want to paint internal parts of a stove but you can get lots of types of stove paint. Not sure how well they work, mind you.

Have you measured the actual temperature?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SimonD said:

Nope, you definitely don't want paint anywhere near your brake disks ?  Brake caliper paint only goes to 300-500 C.

I don't quite understand why you'd want to paint internal parts of a stove but you can get lots of types of stove paint. Not sure how well they work, mind you.

Have you measured the actual temperature?

https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/p/normfest-off-shore-silver-brake-protection-spray-400ml-NOR2894449?gclid=CjwKCAiAtouOBhA6EiwA2nLKHyAo5S5jzgH2qTmGwHGxSHDVBp1UNRJhccnbkCg5w9oy0vspGT06whoCbFUQAvD_BwE

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Declan52 said:

That's not a paint, it's a lubricant. I'd hazard a guess it's used on the calipers and maybe between the disk and hub on disk installation (to prevent the disk from rusting to the hub).

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the thoughts and suggestions.  

I'll be the first to hold may hands up and say this is a quintessential first world problem!  :)  But it's the firebricks in my stove that I find really ugly, being the pale yellow-ish colour that they are.  Especially when the fire is lit and bright and you can really see them.  So I was hoping to paint them so they disappear more.  I'll also be giving the baffle plate a once over at some point and was planning to finish with some paint on that too.  

No big problem though if no paints would be suitable.  

Cheers