What do you think of this course for project management?

Can't speak for that one but we went on one run by Potton the timber frame people. It was free! We are doing a traditional build but the principles of project management are the same for both. We found it very helpful. We have, since, gone on to project manage our new build bungalow.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CalvinHobbes said:

I am 3 hours in to the 7 ish hour course, it's been well worth it for what I have already gleaned - admittedly because I am totally green about all of it. 85 reduced to 68 I think until tomorrow (Tues) with the promo code.

Well done... keep going!

Every day is a school day.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CalvinHobbes said:

I am 3 hours in to the 7 ish hour course, it's been well worth it for what I have already gleaned - admittedly because I am totally green about all of it. 85 reduced to 68 I think until tomorrow (Tues) with the promo code.

Can you copy and save all the material, then we can all have a go.

Yikes, think they might be rather mad at me for that and I would be thrown off the course before the big day in April.! I can however give an outline of it  and stuff they point you to that are available. To be frank the first thing is I got an understanding of the procedure that is followed by for example the architects. You all probably know it but this for example...

file:///C:/Users/pc/Downloads/2020RIBAPlanofWorktemplatepdf.pdf

Just in from work so haven't seen past the three hours yet but so far it's gone over..

Procurement options

Building Regs

Cost Control

Designer’s role and responsibility

Edited by CalvinHobbes