Worktop supplier recommendations Scotland

Barryscotland

Barry,  I know it’s not on your doorstep, but the one place recommended to us by several others is Rocca in Hillington, Glasgow.  They have a website worth a look.  It’s a family run business, very friendly to deal with.  Could be worth giving them a call to ask about how far they travel or even if they know of someone in your area.  Oh and their prices are excellent - they are open to a ‘deal’ situation!

1 hour ago, Jac said:

Barry,  I know it’s not on your doorstep, but the one place recommended to us by several others is Rocca in Hillington, Glasgow.  They have a website worth a look.  It’s a family run business, very friendly to deal with.  Could be worth giving them a call to ask about how far they travel or even if they know of someone in your area.  Oh and their prices are excellent - they are open to a ‘deal’ situation!

My sister used them and was very pleased, and she is very exacting in her standards?

9 minutes ago, Tennentslager said:

My sister used them and was very pleased, and she is very exacting in her standards?

Fantastic.  I’ll be placing my order with them once my kitchen is fitted early 2022.

• 2 months later...
On 27/11/2021 at 19:09, Barryscotland said:

Had a quote back from The Surface Works and it’s nearly 1k cheaper than the kitchen supplier quoted so think it’s definitely worth supplying them ourselves.waiting on another few quotes from companies suggested above

How did you get on in your hunt for a worktop?

Im about to start shopping around for something similar and am not a million miles away from Perth 

On 17/02/2022 at 19:22, Ando said:

How did you get on in your hunt for a worktop?

Im about to start shopping around for something similar and am not a million miles away from Perth 

we used argyle property solutions, they came out and templated on the Thursday and fitted on the Friday. We went for silestone in the end as there wasn’t much left in the budget.

5CC4D868-46D3-4CE3-AA9B-9466FC7DA71D.jpeg

F8E39CEF-D25B-4B3E-A9A8-361768FD3EC0.jpeg

2DCD859C-B8D2-4D52-A6E6-7C5D6CD8C488.jpeg