mvhr replacement filters

My filters seen pretty choked up with dust, so time to replace.

Originals from airflow / vallox are about £100 per set (2xg4 and a f7). I found one non-original supplier at less than half that price. Filterworld.eu

Would welcome any thoughts or experiences. A £100 replacement every 6 months is not something I relish.

I found the same thing, that Genvex filters were a silly price.  I had a batch made by these people: http://jasun.co.uk/ .  They were around 1/4 of the cost of the Genvex ones, but look identical.  I just emailed them the sizes and types I wanted and they made up five of each for less than £100.  I find that the filters can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner at least once, sometimes twice, before they need replacing, so five sets of filters should last at least five years.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi - 

i just found this blog online. Did anyone ever find a cheaper alternative? Desperate to buy some new filters but they’re so expensive! 

My unit is a Vent Axia Lo Carbon Sentinel Kinetic V MVHR system. The unit is getting really noisy and hoovering the filters Has made no difference whatsoever. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, ragg987 said:

Jasun quoted a high price. I purchased from filterworld and am replacing every 6 months, they work fine. All links above.

Sadly neither Filterworld or Filtermate can supply filters that fit our Genvex, so it's either buy them for around £50 the pair from the Genvex agent or get 5 pairs for under £100 from Jasun.

• Like 1

Both filtermate.co.uk and filterworld.eu look good and stock my ones! 

Does anyone know the difference in quality bar the price? Does it matter that these aren’t coming direct from the manufacturer eg. Vent axia?

Also filtermate looks like it has an option for G3 or G4 filters. Is it worth spending the extra money? 

Thanks again for the input.