Workstation Sinks - KORVO

Conor

We want a 800-850mm workstation sink in our kitchen, kitchen is being installed 6th December so need it fairly soon. Due to various reasons, we're finding it hard to find anything in stock that will delivery to Northern Ireland. And a lot are silly prices, £500-£900 kind of range, and not much in stock.

We've spotted a KORVO sink on Amazon that ticks most of our boxes and is about half the price of anything else we've looked at. Any red flags? The steel spec looks just the same as a Franke, Grohne etc sink so I'm struggling to see why not?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08C7DQ61S?th=1

• Like 1

So, the sink arrived yesterday. It's a brute. Seems very solid and good quality. It even includes the waste kit which wasn't advertised. Think we've got ourselves a bargain. The rectangular colander that comes with it seems more like a drainer and will do the job well. I cannot figure out why the hell the same thing from Franke/Grohne is nudging £1k.

Edited by Conor
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@luz624 had the sink in for a few days now. Have a quooker boiling water tap and an insinkerator waste disposal unit fitted. Love the setup. No issues with the sink, really nice and deep. It does sound a little bit hallow, but I suppose any steel stink that size will. Chopping board and drainer are good quality as well. Has a full waste and trap kit with it, not used it because of the insinkerator, but seems good.

Edited by Conor

• 2 weeks later...