Drainage Design 'etiquette'...

Sorry for the barrage of questions. I'm just designing the foul drainage run for our project. The run requires about 60m of pipe and therefore 3 inspection chambers. These will be at a depth of around 750-850mm, so they need to be 450mm chambers, right?

Are they preferable in the middle of the driveway or outside of the driveway area altogether (if possible)? One of them falls nicely in the middle, but the other two are more favourable outside the driveway area altogether and more likely in a shrub border. Is this sensible?

Furthermore, are all 450mm chambers these fancy multiport affairs? A couple of mine only really need to be straight through, one-in-one-out, so it seems such overkill to have so many redundant ports!

Finally, what rating cover/frame should I use for the ones that are in the driveway?

450mm chamber can be used upto 1200mm depth. Siteing really doesn't matter put them where you need less bends.

It's cheaper to use plastic than have brickie make a chamber with a single benched flow.

They come with a 5ton round lid, if you think you will have HGV's going over it for deliveries you can get iron lids.