My neighbours are stupid AND completely mad

@Nickfromwales put in a planning application and then watch everyone hate you and try and undermine you . Religiously they will group with an excuse to block you ( whether it’s legitimate or not ) . One of my planning BS acts / sad (expletive deleted) Ed’s started with 103 reasons not to build . By the end ( once I had (expletive deleted)ed them c) 3 issues …. all subjective anyway …

Edited by pocster

4 hours ago, SteamyTea said:

Take it you have never had twats as neighbours.

A few years ago, had a small time drug dealer as a neighbour. When they eventually got thrown out by the landlord for being obnoxious, the real evil one said 'no one ever said anything to us'.

The English don't. Silence is not acceptance.

There was also the case that the other, slightly less evil one was a convicted arsonist. Got locked up for it a second time not long after leaving.

4 hours ago, pocster said:

Next to your burger van your neighbors are obviously “ nice “ . When you have malicious (expletive deleted)ing twat (expletive deleted) that should be (expletive deleted)ec  backwards , hung on a cross and (expletive deleted) washed with the devils spewed outbursts - then you will understand .

@Nickfromwales put in a planning application and then watch everyone hate you and try and undermine you . Religiously they will group with an excuse to block you ( whether it’s legitimate or not ) . One of my planning BS acts / sad (expletive deleted) Ed’s started with 103 reasons not to build . By the end ( once I had (expletive deleted)ed them c) 3 issues …. all subjective anyway …

Gentlemen, you are reading above and below the lines.

One of my neighbours ( immediate as were semi-detached ) are the nicest people that I dare you to attempt to ever find replacements for.

The "new" wife of my also outstanding next door neighbour, of 16+ years, is a complete and utter, acidic, erosive and outright minge. A walking and talking bitch of an order of magnitude that I've yet to witness, anywhere, at any level. I have had to make 'more than one' police ( attendance level ) complaints against. She is now bound over for 2 years, eg to keep the peace, and the fcuk away from me and mine.

If she were male, the police would have been coming for me instead. So;

you will understand

...this, I do.

My only respite is that she drinks excessively, from lunchtime until "floor-o'clock", and has 20 years on me. So, ( in theory ) I can look onwards with hope that I will live long enough to go piss on her grave. Some people do not embrace, or deserve, the gift of life, vs those who sadly lose theirs in untimely circumstances.

Can we talk about something else now? This is getting to me.