Nervous Self Builder - West Bridgford

Kevin Vyze

Hi Simon, I’ve asked a friend of a friend. He did a similar one in Ireland this year. I’m also helping out and I’ve been watching you tube a lot. To be honest I’m really excited about it. Everyone has wood as a clad surface and I wanted to try something different. I think it looks great. 
move used Accord Steel who have been really patient, very thorough and have also carried out a cutting schedule. Tony has been a real help at this company and I went to see the factory too. They’re also supplying the box profile roof which is wider than normal so looks remarkably like standing seam but at a fraction of the price.  Let me know if you need any more info ?

On 19/10/2021 at 09:32, richo106 said:

Hi Kevin

I am also very local to you, I am few miles away in Willoughby

We are hoping to start our project next August if all goes to plan (does it ever!?)

I was just wondering where you got your static caravan from? did you buy or rent one?

I am also in the same boat as you, never took on as large project as this but will project managing all aspects

Best lace I went to and ended up buying was in the A52 just passed Whatton. Bobby was the chap running it and they sited it too. I’ve actually enjoyed living in it but…… it does get tough in winter. Shame as well have to cut this out due to space constraints/ or clad it if my wife will go along with the idea……. Good luck