recomendations of PV companies/brands?

Mike_scotland

On 04/10/2021 at 10:36, Mike_scotland said:

Hello,

Looking at getting PV added to my self build, just wondering has anyone heard of Viridian solar panels? and if so any feedback? 

Thanks,
Mike

We looked at the Viridian in roof  system as it was all we could get sourced locally (Edmunds Electrical Dundee keep them) but ended up ordering JA Solar an GSE online as much cheaper and as good reviews although panel is not as nice to look at

13 minutes ago, Barryscotland said:

We looked at the Viridian in roof  system as it was all we could get sourced locally (Edmunds Electrical Dundee keep them) but ended up ordering JA Solar an GSE online as much cheaper and as good reviews although panel is not as nice to look at

Hi Barry,

How much were you ? and what sort of system do you have? 

• 2 weeks later...

I have 10x Perlite all black 310w panels, GSE in roof trays, growatt inverter, from ITS Technologies.  Around £2600 for everything, switches, meters etc except the optimisers, which I purchased separately.

Installed myself got the electrical guys to wire as part of electrics install.  No MSC cert, but planning to self consume (, immersion heater).  Even today its producing 1.8kW, in NE Scotland, sunny but cloudy.

• Like 1