Waste plumbing in SIPs home

In the next couple of weeks we will be putting the service ducts etc. into our compacted stone base for the KORE foundation, but we're on a tight budget (aren't we all!) so we're trying to do as much as we can ourselves...including drainage plans eek! House is being built with SIPs so we're bringing as much through the founds as possible to keep the envelope intact - only cuts through the SIPs will be for MVHR in/out ducts, kitchen extractor and wood-burner flu. So I've tweaked my architects drainage plan on the BC submission, to avoid external vented stacks and multiple connections...but not sure if what I am proposing will work, have I missed anything in the regs (Northern Ireland Building Control)?

Would like to be able to have a simple drainage system with one stack with an AAV - top of soil pipe and AAV will be in the boxed in corner of main bathroom that will also be partitioned off for a laundry chute. The run from the bath in master bedroom to this soil pipe will be approx 12.5m... from my calcs on the fall needed and space available in the floor deck, it looks like it could work - I could elevate the bath slightly if required for a greater fall...but maybe the length of pipe run is too much??

I've allowed 110mm diameter for soil pipe, 100mm for toilet waste and 75mm for all other.

PS - will also have ducts in for power, air vent for woodburner, broadband etc...its going to be a busy foundation!

many thanks

(pic of first floor will be uploaded separately as I've reached the size limit)

Image_(54).jpeg

Edited by Kerry Rhodes
info added