No flow

Jimcub

I installed this in late 2016 and has worked flawlessly since then, it is in a conservatory with 3 zones

the pump is a grunfos upm3 hybrid with a purpose build manifold and a bypass valve.

turned off in May this year and then put on in august to test and worked ok

now I had a faulty valve in the boiler which was fixed under guarantee, this fault drained all the water out through a vent so I had to refill every day 3 times, always empty in the morning. 
 Now when the underfloor heating comes on the return heats up before the flow on the manifold, the pump is working. 
I flushed the pipes to get rid off any air pockets and it now has 2 bar pressure, but the actual pipes flow and return remain cold  

any help would be welcome

Ha no as it’s kept in the ecu so I don’t have to ?

now to the underfloor heating Doh ???? my fault dam it, I tried to clean out the flow adjusters last week and I screwed them all the way down so nothing can flow past.

reset the flows and inlet manifold is now hot ? so no asbo for the wife, just waiting for the floor to heat up and I’ll put the panel back to hide all the pipe work. 
wouldn’t have touched it if it weren’t for a boiler breakdown and new bathroom fitted, I know a lot more about the workings of the mixer valve now as well.

it’s an age thing now I’m old I keep telling myself, thanks for all the replies.