So, how'd they get it in to the lorry?!!

My cool energy ASHP and cylinder arrived today... They couldn't get it out as it was taller than the sides of the bay... Had to take it apart and lift the cylinder out by hand. Same issue at the curtain side.... No idea how it was put in!!

PXL_20210914_082132397.jpg

Edited by Conor
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Back in the days of black and white TV, Candid Camera (prototype reality TV) did a gag when they built a prefab around a piano, the doorway of which was smaller than the piano. Then, at different times, call in the removal men, and see what happens as they try to get it out.

Much muttering of "Well they got it in..."

Oh!, the hilarity.

I remember a similar one involving a parcel delivery man. He arrives with parcel that just fits through office door. Secretary distracts him while they move the door jam in an inch. Then she checks the address and tells him is for next door. 

Exactly the same for us : they / we (8 of us) all pitched in to disassemble the delivery trucks curtain sider load bed to get the window ( a 4m slider) out.  The Polish driver was going to do it (disassemble the curtain-sider) on his own. As it was, he'd already started taking it to bits at 6.30 am. 

" I wan get beck hom tonight " 

" Where's that?"

" Warshva"

" Wot, Warsaw? You driving straight back?"

"Iz no proplem"

Fookin great  big grin..... followed by

"Yeah: Tacho fooked , izzz goood "

Where there's a Pole, there's a way.

Edited by ToughButterCup
  • Haha 2