Pan to Soil Connection

Barney12

I too have a toilet connecting problem so adding to this thread. The pipe in the floor is a bit far from the wall and a standard connector leaves the cistern out from the wall about 25mm, ( I could batten it out but a bit of a bodge in my opinion)  if I use a swan neck connector it won’t quite reach the toilet. Does anyone know of a connector half way between the two?

P.S. I hate flexible connectors.

image.jpg

Edited by joe90

Cant you push back on the standard one 10-15mm and then just lean the cistern back the last 10mm so it can be affixed? Thats what I'd do. 

5 hours ago, Vijay said:

what about using an extension  https://www.toolstation.com/shop/p19642

Thats not an extension as such, and if you push that into another pan connectors then you have rings sitting inside rings, rather than rings being compressed against a circular wall. 

Ive done it where there has been no other choice, but its not ideal at all. 

59 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

Cant you push back on the standard one 10-15mm and then just lean the cistern back the last 10mm so it can be affixed? Thats what I'd do. 

Thats not an extension as such, and if you push that into another pan connectors then you have rings sitting inside rings, rather than rings being compressed against a circular wall. 

Ive done it where there has been no other choice, but its not ideal at all. 

If you removed the rings, would it not just be a male to female?