Computer design thingy

So final design nearly sorted, what I'm after is there such a thing that I can upload our house design and simulate different materials on it. 

It would need need to be a very good one. 

What I am trying to achieve is that our house will have a lot of timber cladding, and I would like to see if I can simulate the difference between hardwood and softwood and also stain colours. 

I personally know what I want but if there is a cheaper option that looks nearly as good I'm very willing to compromise if it saves my wallet. 

Cheers russ. 

I hired a nice Vietnamese man via Upwork.com, sent him a copy of my plans with a description of what the general look would be and he created me a 3D model in sketchup, complete with 4 full rendered drawings. Best $50usd I've ever spent... also had quotes from designers in western countries for over $500 for exactly the same job!

there are people on that site with skills in many software packages if you prefer something other than sketchup. 

rendergrase.png

IMG_1800.PNG

IMG_1801.PNG

IMG_1802.PNG

IMG_1803.PNG

• Like 1

They look pretty good and amazing for the price. I use various 3D drawing packages and Photoshop every day as an architect but couldn't compete with that price. Even if you get some poor student in college learning the program you won't beat that price. Great value. 

• Like 2